General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
1. Contract: The client’s verbal or written approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and Serbian Business Excellence ltd.
2. Intellectual Copyright: Serbian Business Excellence ltd.will hold intellectual copyright of any material, including any source code, for all completed works.
3. Cancellation: Should the client wish to withdraw from an agreement or attendance on a training course up to 10 days before the agreed date, they shall remain liable for the costs and shall be invoiced accordingly. In the case of a training course Serbian Business Excellence ltd. will endeavour to place the client on the next available course. We are a small business. To remain efficient we must ensure that work we have programmed is carried out at the scheduled time. On occasions we may have to reject other work and enquiries to ensure that your work is completed at the time arranged.
We ask that you provide all the required information in advance. On any occasion where we cannot progress your request because you have not provided the required information when you have agreed to do so, and we are delayed as result, we reserve the right to impose a surcharge of up to 25% of the contract value.
If you agree to provide us with the required information and subsequently fail to do within four weeks of project commencement we reserve the right to close the project. In this case the balance remaining becomes payable immediately.
4. Travel Time and Expenses: Serbian Business Excellence ltd. reserves the right to charge for travelling time at our normal consultancy rate.
5. Quotations: The price quoted to the client is for the work agreed on the quotation only. Should the client decide that changes are required after work commences, then we will accept these changes with the provision that additional charges may have to be negotiated.
6. Payment terms: Payment is currently accepted by cash or bank wire in Republic of Serbia Dinars(RSD), unless otherwise agreed.
7. Payment: Payment of will be due within 14 days of the invoice date. Full access to any of the products or services available though Serbian Business Excellence ltd. may only take place after payment has been made in full. If a Practioner requires to be re-activated following a non-payment a minimum charge of 100 Euro will be required to have the User restored.
8. Late Payment: Accounts that have not been settled within 7 days of our final reminder will incur a late payment charge of 10% of the amount outstanding. You will also be charged statutory interest of 8% above the reference rate (fixed for the six month period within which date the invoices became overdue) pursuant to the late payment legislation.
Should Serbian Business Excellence ltd. waive any of these terms on an individual basis, this shall not affect the validity of remaining clauses or commit Serbian Business Excellence ltd. to waive the same clause on any other occasion.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
Serbian Business Excellence ltd. reserves the right to change or modify any of these terms or conditions at any time. Should clarification of any of the above be required please contact us.